Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Forget Keeping up with the Jones's....

So the saying goes, "trying to keep up with the Jones's". Forget that - the real goal is to keep up with the Jones's 13 old kid. Technology moves fast. In my lifetime alone we've gone from no home computers or cell phones to this. I remember in high school when pagers came out. Yikes. And now, we are so connected. Computer chips are in everything. I think my toaster even has one. So in the last few months I've started this blog. A facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1242738667 and a Twitter account: https://twitter.com/jenniferzlewis. Darren & I have made it a goal to be current. Current in as many things as possible. Music, fashion and technology. The goal is to not let the kids run circles around us leaving us in the dark... if for no other reason than to be capable of checking up on them. So here we are. Don't call me. Not sure where the phone is - send me a tweet instead. (only kidding - of course I know where the phone is.... ). Welcome to the 21st century kids!!

1 comment:

Ethan said...

So I'm glad we Twit, cause I almost forgot about your blog. See, technology has gotten me all caught up on the lowdown.

Those are some awesome photos and therapeutic blogs. I keep my parental thoughts on Cafemom.com now. Yet another place we should spend the kid's naptime!