Monday, October 10, 2011

Gig Harbor

The kids & I went to Gig Harbor for the weekend.  My cousin lives there w/ her family.  Cooper (12) and Cassidy (17) are the coolest kids alive in my boys eyes.

Here is Cooper playing LIFE w/ Oscar.
 Kristen still has some little kids toys for Calvin & Jack to play with.
 Cooper plays football.  Here's Jack in his pads.

 We went to the local Halloween carnival / fair thing.  They had a scarecrow contest.
 The boys shot some pumpkins.
 Did a hay maze....
 We got to see Cooper in action.  That was cool.
 Here we are.  His cheering section.  From the left are my uncle & aunt, Calvin & Oscar, my cousin Kristen and her daughter Cassidy and Jack.
 We ended the weekend at "Oscar's" for a birthday dinner for my grandmother who turned 90.  Yes 90.
 More family fun.  It is fun to watch the next generation start to play / visit with each other.
 There is my grandmother.


This is one of my favorite pictures from the weekend.  Cooper was showing the boys the back yard (which is huge).  He has some sort of play pellet / air gun.  This pic is awesome.  Boys.... gotta love them.

So that was about it.  Loved our time.  The boys are already asking when we can go back.... hopfully soon.

No comments: