Monday, April 19, 2010

my legacy....

I broke a lot of bones when I was little. I guess I must have been either very clumsy or just un-lucky. Regardless I have apparently, against my will passed my tendacies towards freak-accidents to my children. All of them.

Oscar was 2 1/2 when he broke his arm. He was running, tripped & fell.
Calvin was also 2 1/2 when he broke his arm. But not wanting to be under done by Oscar he did it twice. He fell off a chair & broke his arm, then 2 weeks later fell off a bench breaking the same arm in a different spot.

Jack is 14 month now & has just broken his first bone. And not wanting to be under done by either of his older brothers he broke his 1st bone a year earlier & he broke his LEG ....in 2 spots. Nothing too dramatic really. He twisted his leg falling down a step. But a cast on a 1 year old sure does have a "wow" factor!

No comments: