Monday, August 11, 2008

Nausea, Headaches & Cravings... Oh My!!

You'd think I'd be less surprised by first trimester pregnancy symptoms given this is child #3 on its way. Well think again. Perhaps it was because my pregnancy w/ Calvin was SO good. I actually remember telling Darren, I could go through this a few more times no problem during that pregnancy. Ahhh well. I think God is telling me that three children is more than enough. This pregnancy has been TERRIBLE so far. I am sick most of the time, if I don’t have a full blown migraine I have a normal headache. And I am a slave to my cravings this round too. I’m that crazy pregnant lady you hear about who drags her whole family to a Chinese restaurant because I NEED Chinese food. Yikes. We’ll I’m 11 weeks now so hopefully I’ll settle into a nice second trimester very very soon. If you pray – include me in your prayers please!!

1 comment:

Jenni Clayville said...

I definitely pray for you often. I know how you feel!