Sunday, January 29, 2012

Calvin



Calvin.

My sweet Calvin turns 5 tomorrow.  January 30th.

FIVE.

Our middle child.    

(this is Halloween 2007 Calvin is 9m w/ cousin Marley and Oscar almost 3yo)

He is our cuddly one. He got that from Darren. Can't ever get enough hugs. Which is fine by us.

Calvin got my palette. He notices when I change 1 ingredient in a recipe.  Or when I change brands of something I buy. 

And he is our passionate one.  He shows emotions with intensity.  Love, anger… whatever it is… he is intense about it.  He can light up a room with his laugh.  Melt your heart with his giant brown eyes.  Or make you run for cover if he gets mad (we're working on that one). 

(This is last year on his b-day)

Happy Birthday little man.  You may be stuck in the middle between your brothers but to anyone who knows you are you are the best.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

What a sweet post.. brought a little tear to my eyes! :)

I hope your sweet boy had a great day yesterday! It has been so fun watching him grow with Evelyn over the years. He is such a handsome and sweet boy. You've done good, momma!!!