Monday, September 12, 2011

Just some random stuff

Now that Darren has started his MBA we see him even less than usual.  He's tried to keep Sunday for family.  This was a special moment w/ all my "boys" observing a catapillar they found on our deck.

Took Calvin & Jack to the zoo one day Oscar was in school.  I love the zoo on school days... it's so EMPTY.
They boys being creative.  They are playing "turtle".... pretty imaginative I thought.

Oscar and Calvin helping me w/ my "homework".  I took a pile of stuff from Calvins preschool to help out the teacher w/.  I'll have to email this to her.... I'm not sure this is exactly what she had in mind when she asked moms to help her out with the paperwork......

1 comment:

Melissa said...

i had a mom-friend once tell me that if you turn off (or drastically cut down) the television it expands childrens creativity.

;)

love the pics!