Friday, May 2, 2008

So many questions...

Someone should send a memo out to all parents of kids about to turn 3. Get ready. Get a set of encyclopedias. I am amazed at the questions that come out of Oscar. I heard that kids were supposed to ask a lot of "why" questions.... and Oscar does. However, he also has many many more specific questions. Here are a few from yesterday & today:

Do birds turn?
Do crabs walk?
Explain to me how concrete is made.
What is the difference between a grain elevator & a grain silo?
Can airplanes go backward?

For real!! The 3 year old mind is amazing. I love it. I wish we could look at the world with such innocent curiosity. On the flip side - I am pretty sure Oscar will tap my knowledge base before he is 5. We'll have to learn together after that.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank goodness for Google!